It occurred on 18 February 1126 in the vicinity of the village of Chlumec (German: Kulm) near Chabařovice on the southern side of the Ore Mountains.
In Chabařovice it connects the already built cycling path KČT (Club of Czech Tourists) with the same marking, then it goes around lake, diverges across paths in the area and finally it leads to Stadice.