Another of the windows commemorates the visit of Pope John Paul II to Canterbury to pray with the Anglican Archbishop of Canterbury at the site of the martyrdom of St. Thomas Becket in Canterbury Cathedral.
St Dunstan's | Albert Dunstan | St Dunstan-in-the-West | Dunstan | St Dunstan's, Stepney | St. Dunstan | Saint Dunstan | St Dunstan's, Mayfield | St Dunstan's in the East | St. Dunstan's College | St Dunstan's church in Stepney | St. Dunstan's church | St Dunstan-in-the-East | Saint Dunstan's University | Malcolm Dunstan | Lake Dunstan | Keith Dunstan | John Dunstan Atkinson | Jeffrey Dunstan |
Richard was educated at St. Joseph's College there, at St. Dunstan's College in Prince Edward Island and at Boston University.
In 1816, while serving as priest in Charlottetown, MacEachern was advised by a visiting Bishop from Quebec to build a church in the city and dedicate it to St. Dunstan, the Archbishop of Canterbury.
Mignola has stated that the story featuring the hand of glory and St. Dunstan was written to bring a final end to the Beast of the Apocalypse story-arc.
Todd's barber shop is situated in Fleet Street, London, next to St. Dunstan's church, and is connected to Lovett's bakers shop in nearby Bell Yard by means of an underground passage.
Rudolph de Landas Berghes took up residence at St. Dunstan's Abbey, Waukegan, Illinois and raised Abbot William H. F. Brothers to the episcopacy on October 3, 1916.
Deeds from Glastonbury Abbey cartulary relate to Christmalford Manor: in AD 940 King Edmund granted Christmalford to St. Dunstan, Abbot of Glastonbury.
The horseshoe is presented as a talisman in The True Legend of St. Dunstan and the Devil; Showing how the Horse-Shoe came to be a Charm against Witchcraft, written in 1871 by Edward G. Flight, with illustrations by George Cruikshank and engravings by John Thompson.
On 26 September 2009, he married Suba Subramaniam at St Dunstan's church in Monks Risborough, Buckinghamshire.
Plowden presented it under the name of Salusbury at the press of the mathematician and surveyor William Leybourn and sold by the well known bookseller and publisher Thomas Dring "near St. Dunstan's Church" on Fleet Street in 1660.
Later the Georgian villa was known as St Dunstan's, because of the distinctive clock that hung in front of it, purchased by art collector Francis Seymour-Conway, 3rd Marquess of Hertford when material from St Dunstan-in-the-West was auctioned off in 1829-30 prior to the church's demolition.