Between 1087 and his death in 1093, Ulrich of Zell established here the Priory convent of St Ulrich in the Black Forest, but this was relocated to Sölden in 1115.
The Ulrich Church in Sunkort, is supposed to have been consecrated by Saint Ulrich of Zell in the 11th Century.
Rüeggisberg Priory - The original foundation of uncertain date, made by Lütold of Rümligen, was turned into the first Cluniac house in the German-speaking world by Cuno of Siegburg and Ulrich of Zell in about 1072, when the first cells were built.
Lars Ulrich | Zell Miller | Sam Zell | Ulrich's Periodicals Directory | Saint Ulrich | Ulrich of Augsburg | Ernst Ulrich von Weizsäcker | Ulrich Tukur | Ulrich Thomsen | Ulrich Schmid-Maybach | Ulrich of Zell | Ulrich, Duke of Württemberg | Skeet Ulrich | Lahr, Cochem-Zell | Hans-Ulrich Obrist | Hans Ulrich Gumbrecht | Zell | Ulrich von Wilamowitz-Moellendorff | Ulrich Seidl | Ulrich Schnauss | Ulrich Plenzdorf | Ulrich Mühe | Ulrich II | Ulrich Beck | Zell (Mosel) | Ulrich Wickert | Ulrich V, Lord of Hanau | Ulrich Pöschl | Ulrich Libbrecht | Ulrich Hesse-Lichtenberger |