Aix-en-Provence | Provence | Count | Count Basie | count | Count Dracula | The Count of Monte Cristo | Ramón Vargas | Juan Ramón Jiménez | Salon-de-Provence | Saint-Rémy-de-Provence | Ramon Magsaysay | Alpes-de-Haute-Provence | University of Provence | Ramon Magsaysay Award | Ramon Fernandez | Imperial Count | Count of Flanders | Count of Barcelona | Count Basie Orchestra | Santiago Ramón y Cajal | José Ramón Alexanko | Gaspar de Guzmán, Count-Duke of Olivares | Count of Soissons | You Can Count on Me | San Ramon, California | Ramon Mitra, Jr. | Ramon Llull | Jean-Frédéric Phélypeaux, Count of Maurepas | Count Palatine |
The act was represented in the banquet of the wedding of the Barcelona count, Ramon Berenguer IV with the princess Petronilla, daughter of the king of Aragon and Catalonia.
Edmund was born at Berkhamsted Castle on 26 December 1249, the second and only surviving son of Richard, 1st Earl of Cornwall and his wife Sanchia of Provence, daughter of Ramon Berenguer, Count of Provence, and sister of Henry III's queen, Eleanor.
Cléry became valet to the Count of Provence (future Louis XVIII) and gave him his journal detailing the events of the revolution.
Louis III (25 September 1403 – 12 November 1434) was titular King of Naples 1417–1426, Count of Provence, Forcalquier, Piedmont, and Maine and Duke of Anjou 1417–1434, and Duke of Calabria 1426–1434.
Metrannus was the Patrician of Provence around the year 700, when he appeared in control of Marseille according to the Passio Leudegarii.
Ramon Berenguer IV died on 6 August 1162 in Borgo San Dalmazzo, Piedmont, Italy, leaving the title of Count of Barcelona to his eldest surviving son, Ramon Berenguer, who inherited the title of King of Aragon after the abdication of his mother Petronilla of Aragon two years later in 1164.
The city of Lleida was conquered from the Moors by the Count Ramon Berenguer IV of Barcelona in 1149, and the see was again transferred to its original seat.
•
The city of Lleida was conquered from the Moors by the Count Ramon Berenguer IV of Barcelona in 1149, and the episcopal see was again transferred to its original seat.